1. POSEIDON' S HISTORY.
1. Gaea, Ouranos and their children.
2. Rhea and Cronus.
3. Their Olympian children.
4. The war and punishment.
5. The share of the world.
6. Gaea and Pontus.
7. Nereus and Amphitrite.
2. DESCRIPTION AND CONNECTIONS WITH OTHER GODS.
1. Description of Poseidon.
2. Poseidon in a good mood and in a bad mood.
3. His duties.
4. Punishment, sacrifices and races.
5. The contest for Athena and Attica.
6. Connections with other gods.
3. LOVE AND OTHER AFFAIRS.
1. Amphitrite, his wife, and Polyphemus, his son.
2. Affair with Demeter, and their son.
3. Affair with Medusa, and their sons.
4. The rape of Aethra and Amymone.
5. Other off springs of Poseidon.